- Updated On:
- September 2, 2021
Amazing opportunity for a Cannabis Dispensary in Southern California located in Santa Ana! The business could be potentially operational within 90 – 120 days. There are 3.2 million residents in the OC alone. The seller has plans approved for a retail dispensary cup, and the building is also zoned for Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution. The new owner will have to continue the build out and licensing process.
Cannabis Dispensaries have been labeled essential businesses back in March, 2020 meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing dispensaries to remain open. Just as pharmacies are allowed to do, they are open for pickup. Now Dispensaries and cannabis deliveries are deemed critical! COVID-19 has been detrimental to many businesses all across the state, however cannabis businesses were labeled an essential business and like many recession proof businesses they have prospered exponentially during these times.
- Total Space: 8k SqFt
- Rent: $22,000/Month
- Lease: 8 YR w/ 8 YR Option
- Parking: 15+ Spaces & Street Parking
Local Retail Dispensary CUP with Plans Approved
Could Potentially be operational in 90 – 120 DAYS
- Property is zoned for Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution
- Retail Storefront- Facility where medical cannabis, medical cannabis products, or devices for the use of medical cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Distribution- Distribution of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution. A Type 11 licensee shall not hold a license in a cultivation, manufacturing, dispensing, or testing license category and shall not own, or have an ownership interest in, a facility licensed in those categories other than a security interest, lien, or encumbrance on property that is used by a licensee. A Type 11 licensee shall be bonded and insured at a minimum level established by the licensing authority.
Asking Price: $3,900,000.00 (Seller Financing Available)